Despite the short lifespan of my blog, I’m really humbled and honoured to be nominated for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”. I’ll take it as a small recognition of my short blogging journey so far, and it’s a real encouragement to carry on my sharing with like-minded people on the cyberworld.
I can’t say I’m a fashion blogger as yet, because that’s not the sole focus of the blog. However, I’ll take it more of a platform where I could share my opinions on utilising the wardrobe, as well as receiving comments from people on suggestions that I may not have thought of. In my humble opinion, visualisation and creativity are vital characteristics to create style, which I felt needs to be comfortable to carry off and create an identity for yourself. It doesn’t do any harm at all if I could pluck some of it off people who have similar interest. Last but not least, the outfits posted have to be wearable on a daily basis, and one does not have to search through all corners of the world to get it. Food is one thing I absolutely love, and I was hoping I could share more of it sooner.
I would like to thank Cameron of Threads for the nomination. He does has an awesome blog, sharing his very strong passion for the fashion world, and I do read his post very often for inspirations. There are endless stream of fashion and brand writeups to keep you occupied. It’s definitely worth your time for good reading. Keep up the good work Cameron, and thank you once again for the nomination!
And for bloggers I’m going to nominate, do have a look below if you choose to accept my nomination!
1. Thank and list the blogger who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their post to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you (if you don’t already!)
1. I’m always a late bloomer in my life, somehow.
2. I do have to work for a living. I don’t have a privileged childhood, but I think it made me a better person in life.
3. I have an older sister who’s my best mate when growing up. That includes fist fighting 🙂
4. My wife’s is my shining light is everything I do, giving me support and advise, including starting this blog. She’s my best friend, my soulmate, my everything.
5. I loves football, and Liverpool FC is my favourite club.
6. Another of my greatest passion is cars. I love Japanese performance car especially, because they still make them with a soul in it.
7. I love to shop. I prefer to choose material, versatility and value of it, as against being just a brand chaser.
I do browse around, and read blogs in my freetime. I nominated the 15 blogs below, either for common interests (fashion & style with great taste), lifestyle with great pictures, or some really great contents which gave me much room for thought after reading through. I have much to learn, and these blogs gave me much fruit for thought, be it improving on my writing style, or quality of pictures especially (I blog on the go, so still relying on my smartphone’s camera for now). Guys, thank you for putting such quality entries online, and making a difference!
So, the nominees from me are (In no particular order),
1. Hello, Dapper Dan
2. A Guy’s Dream Wardrobe
3. A Stairway To Fashion
4. Max Gordon
6. The American Theory
7. The Fashion Huntress
8. The Girl in the Little Black Dress
9. The Male Stylist
10. This is a blog about men’s style
Once again, I felt very privileged to be a nominee myself, can’t give enough thanks, and look forward to continue the blogging journey.